1 oz. arame
2 medium onions, cut into half moons
2 tbsp oil
1/2 small cabbage, shredded
sea salt to tast
1 tbsp kuzu
1 tbsp mustard
1/2 cup water
1. Soak arame in cold water for 15 minutes.
2. Saute onions in oil until translucent.
3. Add cabbage with pinch of sea salt and cook until wilted.
4. Lift arame out of soaking water and add to onions with 1/2 cup soaking water.
5. Simmer covered for 20 mintues.
6. Dissolve kuzu and mustard in water and add to arame and vegetables, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 minute, adding salt to taste.
Copyright © Natural Gourmet Institute